Wondering how many different senses of “partner” we can fit in a single sentence? No? Well listen in anyway as Matt and Rich discuss a new MSSP partner program from SonicWall, a video archiving solution for law enforcement from StorageCraft, Epson’s cool digital signage projector, selling out to private equity, hiring older workers, and laptop-friendly monitors.
Oh, and the answer to the question is “three.” We think.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 072
Title: Partnered with a Partner's Partner
File size: 40.7MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- SonicWall Adds MSSP Specialization to SecureFirst Partner Program
- StorageCraft Unveils Storage Solution for Law Enforcement
- Epson Introduces Compact Digital Signage Projector
- Retail use case concept video
- Immersive healthcare use case concept video
- Interactive bar experience use case concept video
- Ingram Micro to Look Beyond SaaS at 2018 Cloud Summit
- Private Equity: Not Just for Vendors Anymore
- Oldies but Goodies: Hiring Older Tech Workers
- Matt's Museum Pick: Acer X163WL 15.6 inch monitor
- Matt's tech pick(s): Viewsonic TD2230 and ASUS VT168H
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come