Matt and Rich were just itching to share the excitement at the recent ChannelPro SMB Forum event in Dallas, so they recorded an interview with Marketopia CEO Terry Hedden live and on-site at the show. They’d play it for you, too, but can't thanks to an on-site techical glitch. Don't worry, they'll try again in May! In the meantime, they still have a full show for you, including discussions of Kaseya’s new appliance-based BDR solution, Cisco’s alliances with D&H and Tech Data, HP’s hardware for healthcare, Secure Now! CEO Art Gross’s take on changing state data breach laws, and HPE’s take on IoT edge computing, among other things.
And no, you don’t have to be a channel ninja to keep up with it all, but really, would it hurt?
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 069
Title: Channel Ninjas!
File size: 27.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya Rolls Out Integrated Appliance-Based BDR Solution
- D&H Introduces Cisco Meraki Enablement Program
- Tech Data Adds Cisco Spark and Cisco Umbrella Cloud Solutions to StreamOne Cloud Marketplace
- HP Announces Healthcare Hardware Portfolio
- IoT and Edge Computing: Two Hot Technologies that Go Hand in Hand
- New State Data Breach Laws Open Doors for MSPs
- Matt's Museum Pick: HP Photosmart Premium c309
- Matt's tech pick: Epson WorkForce ET-16500 EcoTank
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come