It’s getting crazy out there, folks, and Matt and Rich can prove it. See what we mean as they guide you through the latest from ConnectWise and its newly acquired HTG unit; SonicWall and its newly expanded firewall lineup; Sophos and its newly updated Intercept X product; Kaseya and its newly patched security vulnerability; and Windows 10’s newly achieved status in place of Windows 7 atop the desktop OS heap.
Then stick around for a chat about IT ethics, a visit with what’s arguably the goofiest PDA in Matt’s tech museum, and a look at why the Raspberry Pi is every maker’s friend. We’re sure you’ll find the whole thing a welcome distraction from all that mass hysteria you’re enduring.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 066
Title: Dogs and Cats Living Together
File size: 42.3MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ConnectWise Re-Tools Automation Nation and IT Nation Events, Opens Doors to Competitors
- SonicWall Previews New Wave of Forthcoming Security Products
- Sophos Rolls Out Major Update of Next-Gen Endpoint Security Solution
- Kaseya VSA Vulnerability Exploited by Cryptocurrency Mining Attack
- Windows 10 finally overtakes Windows 7
- Doing the Right Thing
- 5 Minute Roundup
- Matt's Museum Pick: Royal Vista
- Matt's tech pick: Rapsberry Pi
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come