ChannelPro Weekly is back for season two, and it’s bigger and better than ever! No, really, take it from Matt and Rich. They’ll tell you so themselves. Then they’ll chew over IBM’s big push into the SMB space, a new IoT management solution from TeamViewer, and ConnectWise’s acquisition earlier this month of HTG Peer Groups.
That’s followed by chatter about ChannelPro’s 2018 tech industry preview article, an interesting new security vendor named ID Agent, some portable scanners, excerpts from an exclusive interview Rich conducted last December with Datto CEO Austin McChord, and a peek at a keyboard drawer, safely preserved in Matt’s tech museum, that dates to the dawn of the PC era.
All that plus a lively discussion about donuts. Do you know what a bismark is? Neither do Matt and Rich.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 065
Title: Dollars to Donuts
File size: 44.4MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- IBM Unveils Major Partner-Led Effort to Boost Cloud and SMB Sales
- TeamViewer Launches IoT Remote Access and Monitoring Tool
- ConnectWise Acquires HTG
- Tech Preview 2018: IT as It Is and Ought to Be
- Vendor to Watch: ID Agent
- A Tale of Two Scanners: Epson DS-320 and Visioneer RoadWarrior 4D
- ChannelPro Exclusive: Austin McChord on What’s Next for Datto and Autotask, Part 1
- ChannelPro Exclusive: Austin McChord on What’s Next for Datto and Autotask, Part 2
- Matt's Museum Pick: Keyboard SpaceSaver
- Matt's tech pick: Designer Suites DeskReady Keyboard Drawer
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come