Back after a three-week hiatus, Matt and Rich get caught up on what happened while they were away, like Datto and Autotask merging, ConnectWise rolling out its new Unite solution, and SolarWinds MSP rolling out a new email security product, cutting the price of its file backup product, and introducing its first “user experience” product.
Then they discuss disaster preparedness lessons learned by channel pros during Hurricane Irma, listen to an interview with ConnectWise CEO Arnie Bellini, and explain why Sim City is still the best game EVER. They also fill your head with the dizzying thought that single pane of glass management portals are becoming reminiscent of your TV's picture-in-picture feature.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 061
File size: 43.5MB
Regulars: Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Datto and Autotask Merge to Form Managed Services Giant
- SolarWinds MSP Launches Cloud-Based Malware Protection and Spam Filtering Solution
- SolarWinds MSP Cuts Price of Backup Documents Product to $1 Per User a Month
- SolarWinds MSP’s Roadmap Emphasizes User Experience, Automation, and Security
- ConnectWise Aims to Unite Everything MSPs Support
- Disaster Preparedness: Learning from Hurricane Irma
- ELO Ships ELOoffice 11 and Customized Solution Service
- Ooma Says Its New Channel Program Opens Doors for Partners
- AMD Drafts a New EPYC for the Data Center
- WatchGuard Integrates with Autotask and Rolls Out Three New Firebox Appliances
- ChannelPro Book Club: What Your Successful Peers Are Reading
- Demystifying the Cloud Master Agent
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition
- Matt's tech pick: Cities: Skylines
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come