It’s a golden anniversary 50th episode party, and you’re invited! Activities include a look at new products from Barracuda Networks and Continuum, a discussion of what the market-leading “MSP of tomorrow” should be thinking about today, a cautionary note about the security risks associated with PowerShell, and a review of ChannelPro’s summer reading list. All of that’s followed by an interview with Darren Gottesmann of Ingram Micro, plus a visit with some 72-pin memory modules from Matt’s tech museum and a hot new DDR4 module from CORSAIR with glowing multicolored lights.
Stick around for the whole show, moreover, and you’ll find out how to win a free Intel Compute Stick and hear Matt finally fess up about the secret plot to take over the world that you just knew he’s been harboring all along.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 050
Title: Today ChannelPro, Tomorrow the World
File size: 45.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Barracuda Launches Comprehensive Anti-Spear Phishing Solution
- Continuum Adds Low-Cost Archive Service to its BDR Product
- Building the Managed Services Practice of Tomorrow
- Using PowerShell Safely
- The Channel Pro's Guide to Summer Reading
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: 72-pin SIMMs
- Matt's Tech Pick: CORSAIR Vengeance LED memory
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview