Reunited once more now that Rich is back from vacation, the ChannelPro Weekly crew explore Ingram Micro’s expanded subscription-based purchasing program, Acronis’s blockchain-equipped data protection platform, and the ins and outs of getting started in social media marketing.
That’s followed by a discussion of easy add-on revenue opportunities in dictation and voice recognition solutions with Mike Whalen of eDist Business, a look back at a gizmo from Matt’s tech museum that every would-be big shot once wanted you to see them using, and a chat about Microsoft’s eye-catching new Surface Laptop.
Plus, we finally provide the once thing ChannelPro Weekly has been missing until now: Barnyard animal impersonations. One more reason this episode is finger licking good!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 047
Title: Clan of the Chicken
File size: 37.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Ingram Micro Expands Subscription-Based Financing Program
- Acronis Adds Anti-Ransomware and Blockchain Features to Business Data Protection Platform
- Adar Launches Azure-Based Edition of its Nerdio IT-as-a-Service Solution
- Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Motorola Bravo beeper
- Matt's Tech Pick: Microsoft Surface Laptop
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview