The ChannelPro Weekly team had to keep things moving this episode so Coach Matt could get to his daughter’s little league softball game, yet your trio of hosts managed to squeeze in a discussion of Veeam’s ambitious plan for conquering the business continuity market, a belated look at the news from last week’s Microsoft Build conference, and an introduction to this year’s ChannelPro Visionaries list.
That was followed by an exploration of the forces driving increased interest in self-serve help desks and an interview with Larry Meador of ChannelOnline, which makes a solution that includes self-serve hardware and software ordering. Plus, Matt shared not one but two tech picks, both of which happen to be firewalls from WatchGuard.
Finally, and contrary to what you’ll hear during this week’s show, we would prefer it if you don’t hit Rich with a stick should you run into him on the street somewhere.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 045
Title: Rich, the Marked Man
File size: 40.3MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Veeam to Add Support for Physical Devices to Next Release of its Availability Suite
- Veeam Unveils First API for its Availability Platform
- Introducing the 2017 ChannelPro Visionaries: Our Picks for This Year's Channel Thought Leaders
- Getting to the Next Level: A Blueprint for Taking You and Your Business to the Top, by 2017 ChannelPro Visionary Manuel Palachuk
- Two Minute Drill: ChannelOnline
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Tech Pick: The WatchGuard T50 and M300
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview