Join your now fully healthy ChannelPro Weekly hosts as they peruse some all too easily overlooked announcements about Altaro’s virtual machine backup solution, ADTRAN’s managed Wi-Fi service, and a bunch of new products unveiled at the Channel Partners show in Las Vegas.
That’s followed by Matt’s take on what the rise of cloud-based gaming PCs could mean for makers of high-end physical machines, a look at SaaS adoption trends, and an interview with Steve Grady of Equus Compute Solutions about how one of the biggest names in system building is adapting to changed market conditions.
Enjoy! But heed this warning too: You do not want Rich Freeman to catch you calling him “Chuckles.”
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 040
Title: Chuckles for the Channel
File size: 37.3MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Altaro Updates its Hyper-V and VMware Backup Solution
- ADTRAN Expands ProCloud Service to Include Unified Communications, Security, and Analytics
- It's Showtime in Vegas for Cloud and Communication Vendors
- Vote for your favorites in the 2017 ChannelPro Readerss Choice Awards!
- Clouds Form over the Lucrative Gaming Market
- System Builder Challenge: Going Halfsies on Graphics
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Jawbone Bluetooth headset
- Matt's Tech Pick: Plantronics Voyager Legend CS
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview