Welcome to ChannelPro Weekly, Man Show Edition! With co-host Cecilia Galvin out this week, Matt and Rich somehow manage to go an entire podcast without scratching, belching, or talking about sports. They do, however, talk about the zero-configuration routers Aditum now offers resellers of its managed internet access service, Mailprotector’s first-ever infusion of outside investment capital, and some high-speed color inkjet printers from Epson, before pivoting into a conversation about search engine marketing with the head duo at managed services lead generation firm MSP SEO Factory.
All that’s followed by a nostalgic visit with a Palm PDA from Matt’s hardware museum, a peek at a super-svelte new laptop from Acer, and a brief but enlightening discussion of Indian buffet restaurants. Bon appetit!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 037
Title: Testosterone Gone Wild
File size: 28.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Aditum Introduces “Zero-Touch” Routers for its Multiple Dwelling Unit Internet Access Service
- Mailprotector Secures Outside Funding to Fuel Rapid Growth
- Epson Unveils High-Speed A3 Color Inkjet MFPs
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Palm III/IIIc
- Matt's Tech Pick: Acer Swift 7
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview