Join the slightly groggy, sleep-deprived ChannelPro Weekly crew as they discuss some new hardware from Zyxel and Lenovo, a new outsourced NOC offering from lesser-known RMM/PSA vendor Pulseway, the merits of buying versus building customer lists, and the magic ingredients that make for happiness on the job in IT.
That’s followed by an interview with Anthony Graziano, of “boutique” Microsoft cloud solution distributor SherWeb, and a look at the surprisingly durable HP all-in-one in Matt’s kitchen (which will soon become part of his tech museum) and its forthcoming replacement.
Oh, and goats. More than you ever thought you’d hear about goats on this podcast.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 036
Title: Stalled by the Goats
File size: 37.7MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Zyxel Launches 802.11ac Wall Plate Access Point
- Lenovo Unveils DX8200D Software-Defined Storage Solution
- Pulseway Adds NOC Services
- Customer Lists: Buy or Build?
- 4 Surprising Insights on Tech Job Satisfaction from Spiceworks
- Two Minute Drill: SherWeb
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: HP TouchSmart 2
- Matt's Tech Pick: Planar PCT2235 22” Frameless Projected Capacitive Touchscreen Monitor
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview