Join Matt, Cecilia, and Rich for another roundtable exploration of everything new at ChannelPro and beyond. Topics covered this week range from LabTech founder Matt Nachtrab’s new job at eFolder to simple but effective marketing techniques for IT providers to the latest healthcare industry security risks and spending patterns. There’s also an interview with Jessica Taylor, of boutique network security distributor Fine Tec, about opportunities in managed security services among other things, and a look at business card scanners old and new.
And guess what? We’ve given you an extra week to get in on our inaugural giveaway contest. It just couldn’t be any easier, either. All you have to do is use the hashtag #channelproweekly in the next week on Twitter or Facebook and you’ll be in the running to take home an indisputably awesome Linksys AC2600 gigabit router. We’ll reveal the winner in episode #34!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 033
Title: Cheap and Dirty
File size: 37.5MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- eFolder Names Matt Nachtrab Chief Strategy Officer
- Results-Driven Marketing Ideas
- CompTIA Launches New Certification for Security Analysts
- Research: Healthcare Security Risks and Spending Are Both on the Rise
- 7 Sources of External Competitive Intelligence
- Jessica Taylor of Fine Tec on working with boutique distis, becoming a managed security service provider, and more
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: The Corex CardScan Executive 500
- Matt's Tech Pick: PenPower's WorldCard Pro
- Rich's ICYMI and What's Up This Week preview