Welcome to episode #30 of ChannelPro Weekly. And an action-packed episode it is! Rich kicks things off with a look at five red hot technology markets according to D&H, and Matt follows up with some thoughts about Microsoft's huge--and hugely underreported--decision to port Windows onto ARM-based hardware. That's followed by a look at public Wi-Fi hazards, holiday gifts ideas for your favorite geek, an exploration of the qualities that make a great salesperson tick that includes commentary from ex-salesguy Matt, an interview with MSP marketing expert Terry Hedden, and a visit to Matt's museum that returns us to those thrilling by-gone days when modems capable of transferring a megabyte a minute were actually considered fast. Enjoy!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 030
Title: Alexa, What's the Windows Bombshell?
File size: 43.9MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- D&H Points the Way to 5 Hot Opportunities in SMB Technology
- Microsoft at WinHEC 2016
- The Dangers of Public Wi-Fi, Ignored
- Zyxel Enhances Channel Program to Increase Partner Profitability
- 15 Holiday Gifts for the Tech Geek on Your List
- What Makes a Great Salesperson Tick
- Guess What, MSPs? HIPAA Covers You Too
- Interview: Terry Hedden of Marketopia on marketing for MSPs
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: The Hayes Optima 288, plus a special bonus appearance by what was once the world's most ubiquitous floppy
- Matt's Tech Pick: NETGEAR CM1000 Ultra-High Speed Cable Modem