Our backlog of ChannelPro Weekly is coming online over the next week as we return to a regular weekly format with Episode #31, so get ready for a rush of new shows! This episode Rich, Matt, and Cecilia discuss the numerous mergers and corporate splits from Dell, Intel, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Also, we dive deep on RMMs new wave, making the switch from MSP to vendor, and even discuss giant electromagnets thanks to Matt's new museum and tech picks. All this and more. Download and listen today!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 024
Title: Corporate Entity Chess
File size: 37.6MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Dell Technologies: Behold Our Scale
- Intel to Spin Off its Security Group as an Independent Business
- Micro Focus Announces Intent to Merge with Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Software Business Segment
- RMM’s New Wave
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: RadioShack/Realistic High Power A/V Tape Eraser
- Matt's Tech Pick: Kill-a-Watt