Episode 22 of ChannelPro Weekly is here! Rich is back from vacation and there's a lot of ground to cover. HPE brings high end SDS within reach of SMBs, Pulseway enters the combo RMM/PSA market, Cisco lay-offs and restructuring, the value of data-driven automation, Google dabbles in processors, Windows Mobile's last stand, and much more. Download/subscribe and listen today!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 022
Title: Swift Justice
File size: 43.0MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE brings high-end SDS within reach of SMBs
- Pulseway enters combo RMM/PSA market
- Cisco re-structuring
- The Value of Data-Driven Automation
- Google Gets into Processors
- Windows Mobile's Last Stand
- Interview: Stephen Cobb of ESET on the role of government deterrence in fighting cybercrime.
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: IBM Thinkpad X41
- Matt's Tech Pick: HP Revolve G3 810
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview