This week on ChannelPro Weekly - Rich, Cecilia, and Matt share some of the results of the 2016 ChannelPro Reader's Choice Awards, as well as talk about what they're hoping to see at the upcoming Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference. Also discussed are Avast's big buyout of AVG, Dell's tablet move, the new Skype Meetings, and more top stories from the week, plus an audio interview with Datto CEO Austin McChord, Matt's museum and hardware picks, and much more! Download/subscribe and listen today!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 017
Title: Waiting for Microsoft Love
File size: 81.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- RCA 2016 Awards!
- WPC preview: What each of us hopes/expects Microsoft to talk about
- Avast Agrees to Acquire AVG for $1.3 Billion
- Dell tablet news, which closely resembles the HP tablet news we discussed last week
- Skype for Business vs. Skype Meetings
- Interview: Austin McChord of Datto on two of the company's biggest new products
- Datto Looks to Disrupt with New Product Rollouts
- Datto Focuses on Listening to Partners and Marketing to End Users
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1
- Matt's Tech Pick: Dell OptiPlex 5040 PC
Avast acquires AVG