ChannelPro Weekly Episode 15 is here, and it's an episode chock-full of the stuff you need to know. The team breaks down all the news from Datto's recent event (including a fantastic interview with Datto CEO Austin McChord), the recent CloudPlus and Telarus partnernership to help fuel telecom convergence, concrete examples of IoT solutions in business, Dell's recent selloff of its software division, drone myths, Rich's interview with Arnie Bellini of ConnectWise, and much more! Download/subscribe and listen today!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 015
Title: Did Datto Bring the Chips?
File size: 63.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Datto news/interviews
- Datto Focuses on Listening to Partners and Marketing to End Users
- Datto Looks to Disrupt with New Product Rollouts
- CloudPlus and Telarus Join Forces to Fuel IT-Telecommunications Convergence
- How the Internet of Things Will Help Your Company in the Future
- Francisco Partners and Elliott Management to Acquire the Dell Software Group
- The 2 Biggest Myths About Drones
- Arnie Bellini of ConnectWise with updates on some big company initiatives and some thoughts on cloud computing and managed services.
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Gravis PC Gamepad
- Matt's Tech Pick: SteelSeries Stratus XL