Welcome to episode 14 of ChannelPro Weekly! Rich, Cecilia, and Matt waste no time diving into a big week in news. Microsoft drops 26 Billion dollars buying Linked-In, an out-of-left-field move that could shake up the CRM and social networking space. Also, Rich gives the highlights for Tech Data's Channel Link conference, Matt talks about some of the big stories coming from this year's E3 gaming expo, Spiceworks Research on Cloud Myths, and find out what happens when Rich takes Troy Cheeseman from Data Deposit Box to the bar! All this and more, download/subscribe and listen today!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 014
Title: Getting Linked-In to E3
File size: 66.1MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Tech Data Channel Link overview
- Tech Data Shares Four Early Hints About News to Come
- Security and Business Fundamentals Take Center Stage at Tech Data Channel Link Show
- Tech Data Publishes Advanced Technologies Playbook
- Tech Data Adds Makers of Add-On Solutions for the Microsoft Cloud Platform to its Cloud Solutions Store
- Microsoft buys Linked-In
- E3 Highlights
- New Spiceworks Research Shows 'Cloud Myths' Remain Popular
- Interview with Troy Cheeseman of Data Deposit Box
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Microsoft Fingerprint Reader
- Matt's Tech Pick: Senneisher Presence UC ML