Cecilia, Rich, and Matt have a jam-packed episode 11 of ChannelPro Weekly in store for you! HPE cuts out another huge chunk of its business and merges it with CSC, the team discusses designer cyber threats, paying it forward with "social IT", and a big announcement from Lenovo and Nutanix on the new HX 2000 hyperconverged solution for SMBs. Plus, Rich sits down with John Zanni of Acronis to talk backup and data protection, and Matt's got brand new museum and hardware picks for you. All this and more! Listen now, and don't forget to download and subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 011
Title: Bad Guys on the Punch Clock
File size: 62.1MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE sells services business
- Designer Cyber Threats on the Upswing
- Paying It Forward: 'Social IT'
- Lenovo and Nutanix Unveil New HX 2000 Hyperconverged Solution for SMBs
- Interview with John Zanni of Acronis on backup vs. data protection
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Samsung SGH-I917 Focus
- Matt's Tech Pick: HPE ProLiant EC200a Managed Hybrid Server
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview