Strike up the band and let loose the fireworks! The ChannelPro Weekly Podcast has hit the double digits with episode 10! This week the team celebrates by discussing Matt's article on the dangers of cloud powered hardware and Gartner's take on profit opportunities for PC vendors. In part 2, dive into some cabling nightmares that will haunt your dreams, Rich's lunch date with Skykick, and a great interview with Aldo Spensieri and Sarah Henderson of Clover Imaging Group on how MSPs can get into managed print. We finish with our end of show regular features, like Where's Joel, Matt's Museum and Tech Picks, and our look at the week ahead!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 010
Title: Meatballs in the Data Center
File size: 77.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- The Dangers of Cloud Powered Hardware
- Gartner Says Profit Opportunities Exist for PC Vendors
- 13 Cabling Messes That Will Haunt Your Dreams
- Rich's lunch with Skykick
- Interview with Aldo Spensieri and Sarah Henderson of Clover Imaging Group on how MSPs can get into managed print.
- Another Matt analogy gone wrong
- Last episode's poll results
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Motorola Dynatac
- Matt's Tech Pick: Startech.com SV211HDUA HDMI KVM
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview