Welcome one and all to ChannelPro Weekly Episode #9, the very last of our "single digit" episodes. We're steamrolling our way to #10 with an extra-extended edition, with Matt, Cecilia, and Rich talking the latest happenings from Lenovo's Accellerate 2016 partner conference; saying hello to "physicalization"; program news from Spiceworks, Sophos, and Blackberry (yes, the company still exists); as well as the 2016 ChannelPro 20/20 Visionaries list that just hit the wires. Also, Rich speaks with Nick Heddy, VP of Sales at Pax8, on working with smaller cloud marketplaces vs. the big boys. Matt's got his museum and hardware picks, Rich fills us in on the week ahead, and much more. Listen to ChannelPro Weekly and don't forget to subscribe!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 009
Title: Pressing the 'BS' Key
File size: 86.3MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lenovo Accelerate 2016
- Say hello to "physicalization"… (http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3315817)
- Partner Program News:
- Spiceworks Adds New Member Benefits
- Sophos Launches MSP Partner Program
- BlackBerry Revamps Partner Program
- Poll: Are you selling Blackberry solutions or using any yourself?
- Introducing the 2016 ChannelPro 20/20 Visionaries
- Interview with Nick Heddy, VP of Sales at Pax8, on working with smaller cloud marketplaces versus the big ones.
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Sharp YO-500 Electronic Organizer
- Matt's Tech Pick: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Wireless Mouse
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview