ChannelPro Weekly episode 8 has arrived! Join a very tired Cecilia, Rich, and Matt, not a day after the ChannelPro SMB Forum event Anaheim wrapped, for a fascinating discussion on Intel's latest announcement that it's dropping some smartphone and tablet processor efforts, next-generation security, Windows 10, as well as highlights from the ChannelPro SMB Forum in Anaheim. Also, the team discusses common marketing pitfalls, which leads right into a great interview with Devin Chase, VP of JoomConnect. As always, we check in the whereabouts of JoelZ and find out what Matt's museum and hardware picks are. All this and more! Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly today so you won't miss a single minute!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 008
Title: Those Delicious Electronics
File size: 73.3MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ChannelPro SMB Forum 2016: Anaheim - Highlights and recap. (Join us at an upcoming event! Click here for more information.)
- Intel drops out of smartphone/tablet processors
- Next-Generation Security: What You Need to Know
- Windows 10 Hits 300 Million Active Devices, Free Upgrade Still Ends July 29 – Preemptive Upgrade for smaller clients?
- 5 Common Marketing Pitfalls to Avoid
- Interview with Devin Chase, VP of Sales at JoomConnect, on outsourced marketing services for MSPs.
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Museum Pick: Intel i486 DX2 50/66
- Matt's Tech Pick: ViewSonic VP2780-4K
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview