Four distributor conferences, major news from Microsoft and HPE...This was an action packed week if there's ever been one. Rich attended not one, but TWO Arizona area events: Ingram Micro's Cloud Summit and Tech Data's TechSelect, while Matt spent time with Synnex at the Varnex Spring 2016 Conference in Dallas. Suffice it to say, there is a lot to talk about, and the team breaks down key highlights and shares a few interesting stories coming out of these events. HPE ships a hyperconverged SMB solution, while Microsoft announces Project Maderia and quietly announces the cancellation of many MPN competencies. Also, Rich talks with Brian Davis from Tech Data in a special interview. All of this and more! Subsribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw, or in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/channelpro-weekly-podcast/id10955685...
Episode #: 005
Title: Distributor Intimacy
File size: 61.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Senior News Editor, Cecilia Galvin - Editor in Chief, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Creating a Corporate Culture
- Audio highlight: Stan Slap talks corporate culture at Varnex 2016
- Tech Data TechSelect Spring Conference recap
- Varnex 2016 Spring Converance recap
- Ingram Micro Cloud Summit
- Microsoft cancels 18 MPN competencies
- Interview with Brian Davis, Tech Data, on the distributors top priorities for 2016 and cloud service opportunities for channel partners.
- HPE ships hyperconverged SMB solution
- Where's Joel?
- Matt's Tech Pick: HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet
- ICYMI/What’s Up This Week preview