Here we are, two full days into WPC13 and getting ready to kick off Day 3! For Day 3, we’re back to the original format, which means kicking the day off with our Vision Keynotes. Because of this, we are going to be beginning the day over at the Toyota Center again like on Day 1, not at the Convention Center like we did yesterday (when there were no Vision Keynotes). I love all of the feedback and excitement the partners are sharing here at the conference, so keep it coming! Remember that you can always join in on the conversation online by tweeting with the #WPC13 hash tag. I’ll be sending out a couple of #WPC13 tweets again today, so I’m looking forward to seeing you online, and for those of you that have been following #WPC13 during the conference, I appreciate all of the responses and feedback you provided. It is also really nice to have several of you come up to me throughout the days and evenings and introduce yourself, letting me know that you were a follower of mine on Twitter or from my blog.
Also, remember that I’m doing my Fantastic People of WPC13 post that I’m taking pictures for and putting together this week. Here is a sample of just a few of the #WPC13 attendees that have joined me for pics to be included in this year’s Fantastic People of WPC13 post:
|Click image for full size|
There is still time left, so be sure to let me know if you want to be part of the Fantastic People of 2013 post and let’s grab a picture together for it!
Here are the key logistical pieces of information you are going to need for Day 3 of WPC13:
- BREAKFAST: We’ll be providing breakfast from 7:30 – 9:00 am today in the Houston Toyota Center. Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so be sure to get yours. It will be another long day of networking, connecting, getting great info, etc. (including the Partner Celebration tonight), so it is important to get your nutrition to start the day.
- VISION KEYNOTES: Today's Vision Keynotes run from 9:00 – 11:15 am in the Toyota Center, and the Day 3 keynotes have always proven to be well worth watching. If you’re unable to be here in person, we will be streaming these live online, so be sure to join us there.
- REGISTRATION: Don't have your badge yet? Registration is open today from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm in the Convention Center on Level 100 in The Commons.
- LUNCH: Will be served from 11:15 – 1:00 on Level 100 of the Convention Center in The Commons
- VALUE KEYNOTES: Will run from 1:00 – 2:00 pm in the Convention Center
- SESSIONS & INTERACTIVE DISCUSSIONS: 2:30 – 3:30 pm and 4:00 – 5:00 pm in the Convention Center and the Hilton. You can see the detailed list for today in the WPC Conference Guide
- SHUTTLES: Shuttles run today from 7:00 – 9:30 am, then 5:00 – 8:30 pm today between the Conference Center and WPC Hotels. Then they will also run 6:30 – 10:30 pm for the Partner Celebration Event between the WPC Hotels and Minute Maid Park. Remember that there are no shuttles during the middle of the day.
- THE EXPO, CONNECT, and REGIONAL LOUNGES: Are open from 11:15 am – 5:00 pm on Level 100 of the Convention Center in The Commons
- DETAILED SESSION LIST: You can see the detailed session list for today in the WPC Conference Guide
- THEATER SESSIONS: 11:15 – 5:00 on Level 100 of the Convention Center in The Commons
Looking forward to seeing you all today for Day 3 and then tonight for the Partner Celebration Event!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
||Get the Microsoft Partner Info Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Bookmark on: MSDN , TechNet, and Expression