Welcome, everyone, to Worldwide Partner Conference 2015 Day 1 here in Orlando, FL! If you have been a follower of mine for awhile, you know that this is my favorite week of the year because I absolutely love the chance to get to see so many of you I’ve had the pleasure to work with over the years in person and I also have the opportunity to meet so many more of you for the first time! Hearing your stories about you, your companies, what you do, your success stories, and more is just one of the things that make this week so phenomenal. For those of you I do see again or get to meet for the first time, don’t forget that I’m once again putting together my 2015 Fantastic People of Worldwide Partner Conference, so be sure to come up and say, “Hi,” while you’re here and let’s grab a picture together for this year’s collection.
NOTE: If you can’t be here with us in person but want to join us virtually: How to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information!
Here are a few things that you should know for today:
- BREAKFAST: You’re going to need your energy here at WPC, so be sure to start your day off with some breakfast. It will be a long day of networking, connecting, getting great info, etc., so get your nutrition to start the day. We are going to have a “Grab & Go” breakfast in the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) on Level 2 of the South Concourse from 7:30 – 9:00.
- REGISTRATION: If you didn’t get a chance to pick up your badge yet, you’ll need to stop by registration to get it before heading into the keynote. Registration is open today from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm in the OCCC Level 1, South Hall B.
- SHUTTLES: Shuttles run today from 6:45 – 9:00 am, then 4:00 – 6:00 pm today. Remember that there are no shuttles during the middle of the day. There will be a Side Meeting Shuttle running from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm between OCCC and the Hyatt Regency/Hilton Orlando.
- VISION KEYNOTES: Today's Vision Keynotes run from 8:45 – 11:45 today in the OCCC Level 1, North Hall A. If you’re unable to be here in person, we will be streaming these live online, so be sure to join us there.
- LUNCH: Will be served from 11:45 – 2:00 in OCCC Level 1, North Hall B
- THE COMMONS & EXPO EXPERIENCE: Are open from 11:45 – 5:30 in OCCC Level 1
- WPC CONNECT: Is open from 12:00 – 5:30 in OCCC Level 1
- DETAILED SESSION LIST: You can see the detailed session list for today in the WPC Session Catalog. (NOTE: This is a real-time view of sessions. We will continue to update with new sessions and some session titles and descriptions may change.)
- If you want to download a PDF of the session list, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- HAPPY HOUR: Join us to wind down the day together from 4:30 – 5:30 in OCCC Level 1, The Commons
Be sure to follow along with the excitement and news online today through social media by following and tweeting with the #WPC15 hashtag on Twitter, and be sure you have my Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App installed on your Windows Phone to get the latest updates from hundreds of Microsoft leaders, teams, individuals, and more, all in one single place. Also, check out all of my tips on How to stay connected, participate in, and follow all of the amazing Worldwide Partner Conference information!
Welcome again to WPC 2015 and here’s looking forward to another fantastic week together!
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
|Get the Microsoft Info Partner Mobile App and get access to the latest from all of those plus: product teams, MPN teams, Microsoft News and hundreds more resources here at Microsoft right on your phone:|
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,