No kidding: Bookmark this post so you can find it and come back to download these resources as needed.
I am honored to sit on the Advancing Tech Talent and Diversity Executive Committee for CompTIA. And I want to give a HUGE shout-out to Yvette Steele, perhaps one of the greatest cat-herders of all time. She organized us, worked in the background, and helped inspire us. She's a huge part of the success of thing community. We are one of the largest, and easily the fastest-growing CompTIA community!
You can check out the Community here: https://connect.comptia.org/connect/communities/advancing-tech-talent-and-diversity-community
Here are some of the highlights of what this community has produced this year along. These are great resources. That's why I recommend you bookmark this post and return to it. If you employ people, you'll honestly find these to be great resources.
Diversity contributes to creativity, profit, and and success. But how do you actually apply that in the real world with a small business? That's exactly the approach we looked at. And here are some great resources for you to pursue.
(Thank, Yvette, for the survey that gave me the fodder for this post.)
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI)
- Guide: Diversity Action Plan Workbook - Download now
- Guide: Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) plan for technology SMBs - Download now
- Resource Hub: Diversity Tool Kit - Download now
- Video: State of Diversity – A Global Perspective - Check it out now
- Video: Leverage Your Business Certification to Unlock Growth - Check it out now
- HR Managers Guide to Hiring IT Professionals - Download now
- Guide to Hiring without Bias - Download now
- Individual Development Plan -Tool for IT Pros and Managers - Download now
- Video: Employee Resource Groups Pay Dividends - Check it out now
- Podcast: Learners are Earners (Secrets of Top Technologists) Part 1 - Listen now
- Podcast: Learners are Earners (Secrets of Top Technologists) Part 2 - Listen now
I know that's a lot! But that's the point: I am honored to work with a group that has accomplished so much this year. And I know the year's not over with, but if you're trying to hire in the final six weeks of 2021, then the tips here might just help you recruit some amazing new talent that your old hiring process missed.