Learn about the basics of PowerShell. This cross-platform command-line shell and scripting language is built for task automation and configuration management. You'll learn basics like what PowerShell is, what it's used for, and how to use it.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Understand what PowerShell is and what you can use it for.
- Use commands to automate tasks.
- Basic familiarity with using a command-line shell like Command Prompt or Git Bash
- Visual Studio Code installed
- Ability to install Visual Studio Code extensions
- Ability to install software on your computer, if you're not using a Windows operating system
This module is part of these learning paths
1. PowerShell tutorial for beginners - https://lnkd.in/ezsh8qE6
2. Learn PowerShell in a month of lunches -https://lnkd.in/eDCN-av6