In the series, we're talking about how to get the most out of your remote control tools - and make more money.
In this episode, we touch on many features of the Take Control tool designed to help you improve and manage the Customer Experience with your technology consulting business. Some of these features are built in (and configurable/customizable). Others come into play as a result of agreements or policy decisions you make with the client.
As we mentioned in another podcast, you can use the Take Control app to help the client create terms of service. This is great for setting expectations with your primary contact as well as with end users.
Plus lots more good information.
Available as either a video or audio download.
Check it out today at www.smbcommunitypodcast.com or on iTunes. Just look for SMB Community Podcast.
The topics in this podcast series include:
- What to Look for In a Remote Support Tool
- Making Money - Break Fix vs. Managed Services
- Implementing Your Cloud Services Bundle
- Remote Control – A New Hope for Security
- Manage the Customer Experience/Manage the Customer Relationship
- Remote Control as the Ultimate Sales Tool
Tune in next Thursday for Episode Six . . . Remote Control as the Ultimate Sales Tool.