My brother Manuel and I have a fun and educational presentation. Please join us!
A Free, live event in San Jose on September 5!
Who Should Attend?
Local area IT integrators, consultants and Managed Service Providers
Free access to all sessions, learning materials, meals, and parking
The ChannelPro 2019 SMB Forum features an all-star cast of top industry experts, a unique interactive format that puts you in direct conversation with them, and a fast-paced, information-packed agenda covering topics you care about:
- Sales Tip Shootout!—Concrete advice on landing appointments, overcoming objections to cross-selling services and beyond.
- Get Ready for Managed Everything—A discussion on offering profitable as-a-service recurring revenue opportunities including hardware-as-a-service, communications-as-a-service, disaster recovery-as-a-service, and other cloud and non-cloud solutions.
- Winning in Cybersecurity—Proven best practices for launching a security practice, selling security services, and more.
- Getting Started in the Internet of Things (IoT)—Actionable advice on what services to start with, the skills you'll need to deliver those services, and the most successful techniques for finding prospects and closing deals.
- MSP Pain Point Clinic—How to get your pricing right, hire good technicians, get your clients to pay on time and more!
- Hardware Tech Trends—The latest trends in SMB hardware including new laptops, tablets, and other devices.
- GEAR AND CASH GIVEAWAYS
- And more!
If you're looking to break into managed IT services, or to grow your IT business to the next level, this event is perfect for you. The event is free to IT pros, and you are encouraged to bring your staff with you so you can all benefit from the learning and networking during the event.