I’d like to invite you to attend my next MSP Mastered® Webinar:“Staying Ahead of the Cybercriminals:
Thinking Beyond Ransomware Protection!”
Join me and Greg Howard from Acronis to learn how Acronis has built a comprehensive, fully integrated suite of easy to deploy backup, AI-based protection against ransomware and other cyber-threats, flip-of-a-switch disaster recovery, comprehensive device support and secure file sync and share services purpose-built for MSPs – all with zero entry cost to you!And the best part? Acronis’ comprehensive API supports your PSA and RMM solutions for maximum automation and efficiency.
You don’t need me to explain the benefits of a fully integrated cybersecurity offering that is purpose-built for maximum interoperability and supports your PSA solution, so register now to learn the details, get your questions answered and learn how you and your customers can benefit with zero up-front cost to you.
Attend Live and Discover 2018-2019 Cybersecurity Trends from:
- Insider Threats, Ransomware, Breaches, Cryptojacking, Phishing and Malware
- SMB Customer Security Challenges in Downtime, Costs and Productivity Impact
- Ransomware, Business Email Compromise and Indirect and Cloud Malware Attack Costs
- Urgent Mail Letter Envelope Order Link
- Dark Web Cybersecurity Sales Coverletter
- Dark Web Cybersecurity Sales Follow-Up Call Script
- Dark Web Cybersecurity Sales Voicemail Script
- Dark Web Cybersecurity Sales Email Template
My Dark Web Cybersecurity Sales Prospecting Kit includes everything you need to follow up and set appointments with prospects you’ve discovered via Dark Web Domain Scanning that have been breached and their credentials are being sold on the Dark Web – the Criminal Side of the Internet.
Using this unique, proven “Urgent Mail Letter” Sales Technique, you’ll leverage my carefully crafted Cover letter designed to drive appointments, along with the prospect’s Breach Report from your Dark Web Scan, in order to sidestep the Gatekeeper and get your message directly on the decision-maker’s desk.
The post How to Stay Ahead of the Cybercriminals! – Webinar appeared first on Erick Simpson.