The ASCII Group wrapped up its Washington, D.C. Success Summit last week with its popular "Best of Show Awards." The one-day event included training, education, and networking within the channel partner community at the Hyatt Dulles.
New education included a focus on healthcare, learning HIPAA regulations and healthcare IT. ASCII members learned about access to ASCII's new newsletter and social media strategy, both of which are designed to develop sales leads and boost profits.
"This year, we changed up our format and built in three hours of education," says Jean Alexander, vice president of business development for the ASCII Group. "We're bringing them marketing training, plus two different types of sales training. One type of training is more hands-on and allows them to ask questions, and the other training is about value selling. That's one of the things VARs need to do, not sell a product, but a whole solution."
With 48 sponsors and more than 150 reseller attendees, this ASCII Success Summit was one of the best to date. A highlight of each summit is the awards, as voted on by the solution provider attendees at the event. See the full list of winners below:
- Best Software Solution - Level Platforms
- Best Channel Incentives - Lenovo
- Best Hardware Solution - HP
- Best Channel Programs - CharTec
- Best New Product - Awareness Technologies
- Best Partner Commitment - Reflexion
- Best Cloud Solution - Datto
- Best Customer Support - Level Platforms
- Best Revenue Generator - Intronis
- Best Distribution Sales Support - D&H Distributing
- Best of Show - AVG Technologies
The ASCII Group has two more ASCII Success Summits planned for the year, in Chicago and New Jersey. For more information, visit ASCII Events.