VIPRE email security gives IT managed service providers the tools they need to better defend networks and users from data-breaching malware and sophisticated phishing scams. With a 25-year history in the security space and millions of both malicious and benign data samples collected, VIPRE's artificial intelligence-based Behavioral Determination Engine recognizes and stops even the most invasive malware in the wild today.
VIPRE Email Security delivers multilayered protection with six levels of scanning to keep users safe from known and emerging email-based threats, including viruses, malware, spam, bulk mail, phishing, and spoofing. VIPRE also meets the needs of today’s modern businesses with cloud-based deployment and a browser-based portal.
"At the core of what VIPRE does—both with our email and endpoint security solutions—is to help companies and organizations stay safe from business-threatening downtime," says Jason Norton, product marketing director at VIPRE Security. This layered approach to security, he adds, differentiates VIPRE as a leader in protecting SMBs from cyberthreats.
Evidence of that leadership is VIPRE's latest product launch, VIPRE Email Security Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), offering enterprise-grade email protection in an easy-to-use, out-of-the-box package. At the core of VIPRE ATP is VIPRE Email Security Cloud, with Attachment Sandboxing and Phishing Protection.
ATP is designed to address the advanced threats MSPs and their customers are facing. "We looked at the most common themes in today's security challenges and put together a single package for our MSPs and channel partners. It offers the latest protection from zero-hour threats, phishing techniques, and weaponized attachments that often lead to ransomware," Norton explains.
The foundation of VIPRE Email Security's multilayered email security platform is VIPRE Email Security Cloud. Channel partners can choose from the ATP offering, or add one or more of the following to Email Security Cloud:
- Attachment Sandboxing: Prevents the threat of malicious attachments that could easily bypass simple email security methodologies.
- Phishing Protection: Offers automatic bad URL detection and blocking to defend against links becoming weaponized after they pass through spam and virus filters.
- Email Security Archiving: Provides fast and easy archiving with custom management rules.
- Email Security Encryption: Offers compliance with convenience for email confidentiality and security.
Because flexibility is important to channel partners, VIPRE offers cloud-based and on-premises versions of both its email security and endpoint protection solutions. In addition, the add-ons to Email Security Cloud are offered a la carte "because that’s the way that MSPs often prefer to consume their services," Norton says, adding that “we listen to their feedback and we make the products accordingly.”
A channel-first company, VIPRE stresses the ease of use of its solutions for MSPs, plus U.S.-based 24/7 support and a full-service partner portal. "We have a mature partner program with aggressive margins," Norton adds.
Further, MSPs benefit from numerous revenue opportunities. "We offer quite a few billable services within our security suites," he says. "There is that ability to build a good, better, best package, and certainly when you bring in the endpoints, then the billable services increase more."
- Rich dashboard visibility through the VIPRE console into all types of email threats, including spam, viruses, and quarantined messages
- Powerful anti-spam, antivirus, and anti-phishing technology that crushes unwanted or malicious messages while increasing operational efficiency
- Always-on email continuity, so users can still access emails from a web browser on any device even when the email server is unavailable
- End-user spam reports and robust email logs
- Platform independence plus support for any email client or server