SMBTN is offering a Members only program to improve the current financial health and future sustainability of your company. This program will provide you with the structure and the tools to work on your business - not just in it.
Sign up for the VitalSigns Program and receive
• The Corelytics™ financial dashboard
• Analysis of your company's financial trends
• Ongoing financial performance tracking against your goals and benchmarks
• Business performance benchmarks for your company
• SMBTN Member performance trends (from survey results)
• Feedback on your chart of accounts structure
• Periodic newsletters on program progress and key learnings
• Quarterly analysis of progress toward goals and changes in business patterns
• Summary of combined learnings for 2009 SMB Summit
Goal of Program
Provide a unique experience for SMBTN members who are committed to working on their business to implement a model for improved profitability and long-term sustainability.
What's in it for me?
Use state-of-the-art tools to get a much clearer picture of current trends and financial patterns in your business, set appropriate financial performance goals and track performance against those goals and industry benchmarks.
How does it work?
A business advisor will guide you through the following steps to start the program
1. Set up Corelytics™ financial dashboard
2. Review trends and identify revenue and expense patterns
3. Review company-specific benchmarking
4. Set 7 key financial business goals
The program process will take place over a 12 month period for each participant from the date in initial setup of your dashboard.
Does it cost anything?
There is a one-time set up fee and a monthly subscription fee for Corelytics™. Business advisor support and feedback is free with your SMBTN Membership.
How do I sign up?
Sign up is easy and fast. Email or call your SMBTN business advisor representative Bob Taylor (direct: 425.533.0773) and let him know that you are interested in the program or the financial dashboard and he will get you the information you need to sign up.
Find all the details here: http://smbtn.org/vitalsigns.htm