PRM (Partner Relationship Management) solution provider, TreeHouse Interactive, has introduced its business-class Secure Search module for Reseller View PRM. The new Reseller View Secure Search module enables partners to search volumes of content and receive instant search results. Customers no longer have to choose between inadequate standard tools to search within protected website portals, or building a cost-prohibitive advanced search engine to offer custom Google-class search, states TreeHouse Interactive.
The new Reseller View Secure Search functionality boasts Google-class search capabilities for partner portals, at a fraction of the cost. This module was designed to support TreeHouse's roster of business customers using Reseller View, allowing them to:
- Implement business-class search functionality in a password protected portal environment
- Search all web content, content within files, metadata, and 220 different file types, even if they reside within protected folders
- Deliver instant search results to authorized users only
- Easily search content by title, content within individual files, or by metadata such as author
- Reduce impact on internal resources using TreeHouse’s full-service implementation
- Reduce management of files and permissions via automated indexing and permission management
In addition, the search technology includes advanced security features that are distinguished by user login and returns search results to authorized users only. This level of search functionality allows partner programs with tiered levels (Silver, Gold, Platinum Partners) or content access by attribute (Sales vs. Support User) to ensure that only authorized users are receiving content that is intended for them.
Contact TreeHouse Interactive at 801.576.8428 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details, pricing information, or to schedule a Secure Search demo.