Tigerpaw Software, a developer of comprehensive business automation software for technology providers, has launched the latest version of its flagship platform, version 15R1. The release includes new enhancements such as business intelligence Matrix tool, centralized billing, ability to assign the same contact to multiple accounts, and improvements to serialized inventory tracking.
“We’ve spent a lot of time innovating and developing these features in order to make our partners more valuable to customers and more profitable. These additions, as well as our recently announced Learning Management System and Tigerpaw Mobile, give our partners all the tools they need to be the most effective service providers in the market,” says James Foxall, founder and CEO of Tigerpaw Software.
Details of the new features in Tigerpaw 15R1 include:
- Matrix – A tool based on grid technology that provides reporting capabilities and offers custom fields and related tables, plus column totals and the ability to group data by selected fields.
- Central Billing – Allows users to create one invoice from multiple service orders for related accounts.
- One Contact, Multiple Accounts – Simplify contact administration by sharing an existing contact across multiple accounts.
- New KPI Reports – Provides data from a wide variety of key performance indicators (KPIs) that allow users to measure success in finance, resources, marketing, and sales.
- Min/Max Inventory Quantities for Each Location – Assign bins with minimum and/or maximum quantities for multiple locations, with automatic notifications sent to better control inventory distribution.
- Map D-Tools to Tigerpaw – Assign item categories for importing quotes from D-tools SIX (or newer) into Tigerpaw.
“While we provide regular updates and enhancements to our Tigerpaw platform throughout the year, this list of enhancements is impressive and should help technology and service providers add more value to their customers at no additional cost,” says Foxall. “We look forward to helping partners migrate to 15R1 and will showcase it at our 2015 Partner Conference this October.”