“Today’s gaming experience demands that players adapt to the many dimensions of gameplay, whether on land, at sea, in air, or space,” says René Korte, ROCCAT founder and CEO. “Our designers and developers worked in close collaboration with gaming experts to craft, test, fine-tune, and ensure that the Tyon’s abilities meet these challenges.”
The Tyon reduces the need to make hand adjustments on the keyboard with the ROCCAT X-Celerator and Dorsal Fin, and is comfortable with tested button placement schemes.
ROCCAT’s new X-Celerator and Dorsal Fin technology alleviates the need for keyboard commands by shifting major functions from the keyboard to the Tyon. The X-Celerator is a two-way analog stick that allows gamers to throttle, sprint, rotate tank turrets, and more directly from their mice. Roccat’s Dorsal Fin is a two-click button placed behind the mouse wheel that provides mid-finger gaming action and increases mouse functionality.
The Tyon is available in black or white and comes with a 576kB onboard memory, and an 8200 DPI Pro-Aim Laser Sensor. It also comes with programmable dual lighting RBGY illumination for both the lower rim and wheel of the mouse.
ROCCAT Tyon Tech Specifications
- 8200 DPI Pro Aim (R3) Laser Sensor
- X-celerator thumb paddle
- Dorsal Fin Switch
- ROCCAT Easy-Shift [+] – on-the-fly button duplicator
- 16.8M Multicolor Illumination– customizable two-level light system
- Tracking and Distance Control Unit– less pick-up flight for precise gaming
- 16 Mouse Buttons – programmable + solid mouse wheel
- 32-Bit Processor + 576KB Memory