The new laptop comes equipped with the latest Intel Kaby-Lake CPU, faster memory, and a 4K UHD option.By ChannelPro
Gaming hardware developer Razer has released the new latest version of Razer Blade, a 14-inch gaming laptop featuring an Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics, and a new 4K UHD screen option.
Measuring 0.70 inches thin, the laptop weighs a little more than four pounds and is housed in a unibody CNC aluminum chassis. A Full HD panel comes standard on the new Razer Blade, while a new 4K UHD touchscreen option will be available for the first time on Razer's 14-inch model.
The Razer Blade comes standard with 16 GB of DDR4 dual-channel memory running at 2400 MHz, Killer Wireless-AC, and Thunderbolt 3 connectivity. The system offers PCIe SSD storage options up to 1 TB, providing fast data transfer speeds.
The new Razer Blade Full HD systems are now available with prices starting at $1899. The 4K UHD model is expected to be available in Q2. For more information, visit Razerzone.com/blade.
Razer Blade Specifications:
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor (2.8 GHz / 3.8 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 VRAM)
- 16 GB System Memory (DDR4, 2400 MHz)
- Windows 10 64-bit
- 256 GB / 512 GB / 1 TB SSD (PCIe M.2) options
- 14-in. IPS Full HD Matte (1920 x 1080) / 14-in. 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) capacitive multi-touch options
- Anti-ghosting keyboard with per-key lighting powered by Razer Chroma
- Killer Wireless-AC 1535 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.1)
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- USB 3.0 port x3
- HDMI 2.0 video and audio output
- 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Built-in webcam (2.0 MP)
- Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
- 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- Approx. Size: 0.70 in. / 17.9 mm (Height) x 13.6 in. / 345 mm (Width) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)