- Parallels Automation with APS 2 is a platform for SaaS and IaaS delivery with more than 500 services available through private, public, and hybrid clouds. With Parallels Automation, a single platform now manages and provisions IaaS based on the leading Cloud Management Platforms and leading Virtualization and Storage solutions. According to Parallels, this gives its partners the choice they need to take advantage of market growth with the technologies customers prefer to support a diversity of use cases - including virtual data centers, business applications, enterprise applications, e-business hosting, test and development, batch computing, and SaaS applications.
- Parallels Plesk is a Web Management solution designed for shared hosting businesses, designers, digital agencies, SMB IT professionals, and application developers – each optimized to how they use Plesk on a day-to-day basis. The latest version, Parallels Plesk 12 provides a new security core with Atomicorp ModSecurity rules that provide server-to-site security, and a new WordPress toolkit that will help hosters mass-manage and secure multiple wordpress installs, including all plug-ins and themes, in their infrastructure.
- Windows Azure Pack APS Package enables service providers to deploy Microsoft’s Windows Azure Pack services through the APS for Parallels Automation. The Windows Azure Pack helps service providers to offer the cloud capabilities of Windows Azure services based on their own infrastructure. These technologies include the ability to offer IaaS and hosted databases with virtual networks, high-density scalable web sites, as well as an enterprise service bus. The Parallels Automation environment offers seamless provisioning of these new services, as well as the consolidated billing with other offerings in the service provider’s environment.
- Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator APS Package enables the deployment of differentiated public IaaS cloud offerings based on the Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator (FCO) with automated billing, provisioning, and customer management provided by Parallels Automation. When the Flexiant APS Package is deployed with Parallels Automation, FCO provides compute, network and storage orchestration, end user self-service control panels, APIs, and support for a range of virtualization technologies including Parallels Cloud Server.
- APS Packaged IaaS offerings are now available from IBM/Softlayer and Hostway. Both IBM/Softlayer and Hostway have APS packages to enable syndication of their infrastructure through Parallels Automation.
- IDSync APS package from InnerApps enables hybrid cloud scenarios by leveraging the APS 2 Service Bus. Utilizing the IDSync Open AD integration methods, ISVs can build on two-way Active Directory data integration, advanced provisioning and automated service discovery, and configuration for any cloud offering.
- Parallels Cloud Server is now integrated with Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator (FCO) to enable service providers using Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator to deploy cloud infrastructure based on Parallels Cloud Server virtualization and storage. Parallels Cloud Server combines Parallels Cloud Storage with Parallels Containers and Parallels Hypervisor.
WatchGuard's managed security service providers (MSSPs) are equipped with a flexible program, a powerful and diverse product portfolio, and