Tested and certified to meet the US Department of Defense Standard 810F and UK Department of Defense Standard 00-35, Griffin Technology’s Survivor Case for iPad is designed from the inside out to protect your device from extreme conditions -- dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
The case is formed on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals the multi-touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, volume controls, and camera. The included stand clips on, and then folds open for landscape viewing and typing.
Additional features include:
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects from Shock/Drop (test: drop on all sides onto a flat concrete surface from 6 feet/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (test: 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand
Survivor for iPad 2, iPad 3, and iPad 4th gen., priced at $79.99, comes in a variety of color combinations, and is available at http://store.griffintechnology.com/ipad-3/survivor-for-ipad-2-3-4th-gen.