GIGABYTE has released the P34G v2 gaming laptop. Measuring just 20.9mm thin and weighing 1.67 kg, the14-inch P34G v2 offers a heavyweight gaming experience without the bulk and heft.
The P34G is fueled by a 4th-generation Intel Core i7 Quad-Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M GDDR5 4GB discrete graphics, and includes GIGABYTE Supra-Cool technology. This allows the P34G v2 to pack dual heat pipes plus two dedicated fans for CPU and GPU. The laptop supports one mSATA SSD up to 256GB and one 1TB HDD in its thin and lightweight chassis.
P34G v2 features include:
- NVIDIAGeForce GTX 860M GDDR5 4GB
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Slim and Lightweight: only 20.9mm/ 1.67kg
- Electroluminescence Backlit Keyboard
- AHVA Full HD Display with 72 NTSC wide color gamut and 170° views
- USB 3.0 x Two, USB 2.0 x Two, D-sub, HDMI, RJ45, Headphone-out jack (Audio-in Combo), SD Card Reader, DC-in Jack
- Dimensions: 340(W) x 239(D) x 21(H) mm
- GIGABYTE Fan Tweak offers 3 modes of fan speed that allows user configuration.
- LAN Optimizer eliminates network latency and improves online gaming and/or web browsing by prioritizing the desired type of packets according to user settings
- LockWin Key allows users to lock the Windows Key during gaming sessions in case of mis-registering the key during gameplay and jumping to the home screen.