Fractal Design has released the Node 804 Micro ATX chassis. The Scandinavian designed chassis features a new form factor and “focuses on cooling performance and maximum configurability.”
The Node 804 uses a dual chamber layout to separate hot running components from the cooler ones and allow for unrestricted airflow over the motherboard, processor, and graphics card. The case comes with three 120mm fans, but can be upgraded with several additional fans if needed. It also includes options for placing water cooling components, tall heat sinks, and hard drives.
- Dual chamber case layout for best possible cooling.
- Brushed aluminum front panel
- Hard drive mounting system, fitting up to 8 x 3.5-inch, 4 x 2.5-inch or up to 10 x 3.5-inch, 2 x 2.5-inch drives HDD/SSD
- Three Fractal Design Silent Series R2 fans included with the case and space for an additional 7 fans.
- Water cooling support with space for up to 4 radiators simultaneously.
- All intakes feature removable dust filters
- Features a window side panel
- Additional space in the front to mount a slim optical bay drive and 2 x 2.5-inch drives.
- Fan controller included.
- Five expansion slots that allows for multiple GPU setups
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboard compatibility
- 8 - 3.5-inch HDD positions
- 2 - 2.5-inch dedicated SSD unit positions
- 2 - Extra positions for either 3,5-inch or 2,5-inch drives
- 5 expansion slots
- 10 - Fan positions (3 x 120mm Silent Series R2 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front, top and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 160 mm in height
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 260 mm deep
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 320mm in length. Graphics cards up to 290 mm in length can be installed if a fan is installed in the lower position in the front.
- Velcro strap for cable management
- Clear Window side panel included
- Colors available: Black
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 344 x 307 x 389 mm
- Net weight: 6 kg
- Package dimensions (WxHxD): 370 x 468 x 412 mm
- Package weight: 7.7kg
The Node 804 will be available in May for $110. For more information, visit fractal-design.com.