Fractal Design has launched the Kelvin expandable all-in-one water cooling series, available in three different versions T12 (120 mm radiator), S24 (240 mm radiator), and S36 (360 mm radiator).
Boasting simple installation, silent operation, powerful performance, and easy expandability, the Kelvin series features a ceramic pump strong enough to support considerable expansion, should users decide to include GPU blocks and/or additional radiators in the same loop.
Features of the Kelvin T12, S24, and S36 include:
- Fully standard G ¼-inch thread fittings on all parts for compatibility with a majority of enthusiast water cooling products
- Tubes fastened with two-part brass compression fittings, providing a secure seal while being easy to open and re-seal with a standard wrench
- Easy refilling with dedicated fill port
- Enthusiast-grade components in cooperation with Alphacool
- Available with a triple fan radiator, a 30 mm thick 360
- Also available in the two most common formats: thin 240 mm and thick 120 mm
- Construction with pure copper in both the radiator and the water block, along with brass fittings
- All modern CPU sockets are supported by the versatile, easy-to-use mounting kit