Fortinet Inc., a Sunnyvale, Calif.-based provider of high-performance cybersecurity solutions, has launched a new program that provides managed security service providers (MSSPs) with the tools, training, and support to accelerate profitability, expand growth, increase market leadership, and deliver advanced security services to their customers.
“Facing an increasingly hostile threat landscape, businesses of all sizes are struggling to ensure the security of their sensitive data and technology investments,” says Stephan Tallent, senior director, managed security service providers, at Fortinet. “These challenges are driving many organizations to seek out security service providers that have the technical expertise and advanced security offerings that can meet their unique business requirements. Fortinet’s new MSSP Program reinforces our ongoing investments and continued dedication to the success of our MSSP partners and the security of their customers.”
To help participants develop and expand their security service offerings, Fortinet’s MSSP Partner Program offers access to:
- The Fortinet Developer Network, a developer-only portal for official API documentation, community-developed tools, advanced scripts, and how-to content originally developed for internal use to unlock advanced features and customization capabilities for Fortinet products and solutions
- FortiConverter, a policy migration tool that simplifies and automates the migration process to shorten project delivery and increase productivity of technical resources
- FortiDeploy, a bulk provisioning tool that automates the simultaneous roll out of FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiAP solutions with a single-click
- FortiPortal, a cloud-based, single-pane-of-glass console for managing customer networks, which enables customizable and branded dashboards for multitenant policy management and analytics
- Online, self-paced training with role-specific courses tailored to help develop sales and technical staff
- Support for marketing, sales, and technical activities; dedicated account management; and access to Fortinet beta programs and invite-only events
To learn more, go to channelpronetwork.com/Zof or contact your local Fortinet partner representative.