Cyxtera Technologies, the secure infrastructure company, launched its global channel partner program, Cyxtera's Partner Network. This program enables partners to package their own offerings with leading data center services across a global footprint of 57 facilities, and secure their customer's applications and infrastructure with a suite of adaptive, intelligent cybersecurity solutions.
Launch partners include:
- Avant, a leader in channel sales enablement and the nation's premiere distributor for next generation technologies
- Westven, a premiere technology solutions provider and master agency
- SageNet designs, implements, manages and protects fast, secure and reliable networks that empower organizations to achieve their core business objectives.
As enterprise IT becomes ever more distributed and diverse, rigid, hardware-defined methods of securing infrastructure and applications grow less effective and less relevant. Cyxtera brings together a complete suite of authentication, access control and analytics capabilities with a world-class data center footprint, providing enterprises, service providers and public-sector organizations a modern, secure infrastructure platform. Cyxtera's hybrid-native cybersecurity offerings provide channel partners with revenue opportunities that span customer premises, third-party data centers and public clouds, while the company's data center footprint provides global reach and capability.
"We are excited to welcome Avant, Westven and SageNet join Cyxtera as launch members of the Cyxtera Partner Network," said Tina Gravel, senior vice president of global channels for Cyxtera. "These companies bring a considerable set of capabilities to amplify the value of our data centers and cybersecurity solutions."
Key elements of the Cyxtera Partner Network include:
- Worldwide data center footprint provides global partner opportunity to sell secure infrastructure solutions
- Portfolio of leading-edge security solutions allows partners to expand service offerings and tap into exploding cybersecurity market
- Three-tier program structure gives partners scalable access to various levels of benefit and support
- Co-marketing opportunities and sales enablement programs help partners showcase capabilities, ramp sales efforts and build pipeline
"Our portfolio was built for today's enterprise IT and built for the channel, and the launch of our partner program is a significant milestone in our go-to-market strategy," said Barry Field, chief revenue officer for Cyxtera, "We're building a best-in-class program and partner community to better serve our customers and reach new markets."