BlackBerry Limited's Enterprise Service 10 (BES10) is now available as a hosted service through third-party partners worldwide. BES10 Hosted combines the benefits of BlackBerry enterprise mobility management (EMM) and advanced security capabilities with the convenience of hosted IT administration.
“BlackBerry’s BES10 Hosted is focused on providing more choices and flexibility in how enterprise customers can manage their mobile environments,” says John Sims, president of enterprise services at BlackBerry. “We’re working closely with our hosting partners to deliver best-in-class managed services to customers in a way that meets their unique business needs without compromising on security, reliability, and cost-efficiency.”
Additional features of the BES10 Hosted include:
- A multi-platform EMM offering with a user self-service portal for authentication and device management.
- Container options for all supported devices: Native built-in BlackBerry Balance for BlackBerry 10 devices and Secure Work Space for iOS and Android.
- Application management capabilities such as the ability to distribute public apps, custom apps, ensure device compliance, and centrally manage work apps via work app catalogs and software configuration profiles.
- Unified console to manage existing BlackBerry OS devices as well as BlackBerry 10, iOS, and Android devices.
- Support for BES10 Gold level EMM and BBM Protected.
BES10 Hosted is a scalable solution designed for small businesses to global enterprises alike. Hosting partners will also be able to offer silver and gold tiers of BES10 to meet different needs of their customers.
For more information about BES10 Hosted, and to become a hosting partner, visit www.blackberry.com/hosting.