The ASCII Group’s IT SMB Success Summits 2014 tour is being held in the Providence, R.I., area July 30 to 31, at the Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick. The “Wining MSP/VAR Strategies on Selling and Retaining More Business in 2014” event aims to help attendees discover new ways to build and retain recurring revenue by leveraging key research on SMB IT purchases and the latest marketing techniques.
The pre-day workshops are designed for peer interaction and include real-world scenarios and technical demonstrations to help attendees build and expand their services offerings and business model. Sessions include:
- The Perfect Storm—Data Breach & Intelligent Threat Protection In Cloud, Mobility, And BYOD Convergence
- Winning and Retaining Clients with IT Assessments
- Dream vs. Reality: Where Is Your Business?
- Quote Faster and Sell More—Quoting and Ecommerce Solutions for Channel Partners
- The Backup Assessment: A Tool for Disaster Recovery Planning
- How to Launch Your Sales into Orbit!
The day concludes with a welcome reception in the evening.
On the opening full day of the tour, president of Bethesda, Md.-based ASCII Group Jerry Koutavas offers the welcome and keynote address, “ASCII Community—The Roadmap to Future Business.”
Other keynotes include:
- Intel-McAfee, “The Next Dimension of Security”
- HP, “Make It Matter”
- Datto, “How the Most Successful MSPs Are Positioning Continuity and Winning Business”
- LogMeIn, “LogMeIn Elevate Channel Program 2.0”
- Comcast, “How Will You Capture the Power of the Cloud?”
- GFI Max, “Insights into the State of the Market and How to Drive Revenues”
- JetStream, “Delivering Premium Security, Compliance, and Email Hosting Services to Your End Users—How to Do It Right”
- Schneider Electric, “The Next Generation of IT: Service Is King”
- eFolder, “Minimize Client Downtime—Maximize Profitability”
- AVG, “Expand Your Offering, Boost Your Revenue!”
- RapidFire Tools, “Winning and Retaining Clients with IT Assessments”
- Lenovo, “Lenovo 2014 Driving Innovation”
Educational keynotes are being presented by:
- Gary Bixler, CompTIA, “2014 IT Industry Outlook and Trends to Watch”
- Raj Singh, “Retain and Generate More Revenue Through Better Client Intimacy—Strategies from Five of the World’s Most Successful MSPs”
- Roger Dooley, “Selling the Unconscious Mind Through Neuromarketing”
An awards ceremony wraps up the Providence summit. The Success Summit best of show votes from all stops on the tour are tallied and combined toward the ASCII Cup winner for 2014, which will be announced in October at the Atlantic City event, October 22 to 23.
Following the full day agenda on July 31 is an "ASCII Members-Only" meeting in the evening.
The ASCII Group IT community is made up of a supporting network of more than 2,000 MSP/VARs worldwide. ASCII provides a portfolio of IT business-building services that range from turnkey marketing campaigns to a peer-to-peer business referral and lead network.The next Success Summit is in Phoenix on September 17 to 18. Visit The ASCII Group for more information.