Two’s company, but three’s…even better company! Matt and Rich are joined this week by guest co-host and managed services guru extraordinaire Erick Simpson, of SPC International, for a look at Carbonite’s evolving partner strategy; the secrets to building an IT business capable of thriving for decades; clauses every MSP should have in their contracts; how to select small business storage technologies; new products from Lenovo and Intel; and…wait a minute, what exactly is happening in that photo? Your hosts have theories, but could use your help.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 088
Title: What Is That Guy DOING?
File size: 56.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Less is More for Carbonite’s Partner Program
- The Channel Pro Fountain of Youth
- Contract Clauses Every Channel Pro Should Consider
- Rethinking Small Business Storage
- Lenovo Launches ThinkPad Mobile Workstations
- Intel Introduced New NUC Devices
- Matt's Museum Pick: Hawking Technologies 10/100M
- Matt's Tech Pick: VAVA USB-C
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come