Bet you didn’t how to turn rubber ducks into money-makers, did you? Well, you will after you’ve heard ChannelPro managing editor Colleen Frye chat with Matt and Rich about her recent profile of marketing guru Robin Robins. And that comes after a recap of everything important from this week’s ConnectWise Automation Nation show, Datto’s DattoCon 2018 event, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Discover conference. Listen in! It’ll make bath time lots of fun.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 082
Title: Rubber Ducky, You're the One
File size: 44.2MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ConnectWise Has Versions of its Unite Solution for Security and BDR in Development
- Five Forthcoming Stories from ConnectWise
- Datto Announces New Name for RMM System, New BDR Capabilities at DattoCon18
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Makes GreenLake Flex Capacity Program Available to Partners
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Drop $4 Billion in the Intelligent Edge
- The Robin Robins Effect
- Matt's Tech Pick: HPE Edgeline EL1000 and EL4000
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come