Get some ChannelPro editors in here, stat! We need them to discuss the Kaseya-Unitrends merger and the launch of Ingram Micro’s new cloud commerce platform, plus mesh networking, the differentiating attributes of top-tier cloud computing resellers, and the amazing things you can do with USB pluggable devices (hint: they include sustaining life). It’s just what the doctor ordered!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 076
Title: Code Blue!
File size: 30.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya Merges with Unitrends
- Ingram Micro Launches New Cloud Commerce Platform Division
- Ingram and Microsoft Announce Cloud Commerce Alliance
- When Simplicity and Opportunity Mesh
- 5 Things Elite Cloud Resellers Do That You Should Too, According to Ingram Micro
- Matt's Museum Pick: USB fan
- Matt's tech pick: SB Stuff!
- Compact paper shredder
- Desktop mini fish tank
- Ultrasonic vibration washing machine
- Self-destruct USB hub
- LED cooling flashing clock
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come