Hyperconverged! Hyperscale! Doesn’t everything sound better with “hyper” in front of it?
Ponder that thought while listening to Matt and Rich discuss HP’s hyper-unexpected decision to become an Apple distributor, Cytracom’s hyper-interesting addition of analytics and automation capabilities to its VoIP platform, and TeamViewer’s hyper-first Americas partner program. Then settle in for a conversation about a guy suing for Microsoft for $600 million over a bad Windows upgrade, a review of a (hyper)cool laptop docking station, an interview excerpt with Microsoft IoT exec Rodney Clark, and visits with Matt’s latest museum pick (the HP MediaSmart Receiver) and tech pick (the Google Chromecast).
Oh, and by the way: Hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 068
Title: Hyper Makes Everything Better
File size: 42.5MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HP Adds Apple Products and Virtual Reality Hardware to Device as a Service Program
- Cytracom Adds Free Analytics and Automation Service to its VoIP Platform
- TeamViewer Launches Partner Program for the Americas
- Man sues Microsoft for $600M after a forced Windows upgrade destroyed his PC
- ChannelPro Weekly Podcast: Episode #063 - Our Gross-est Show Yet!
- StarTech.com Triple-4K Monitor USB-C Docking Station for Laptops
- Hearts and Minds of IT Buyers
- Smart Manufacturing Is Smart Business
- Custom Hyperconverged Infrastructure Solutions Offer Scalability and Cost Savings
- Matt's Museum Pick: HP MediaSmart Receiver
- Matt's tech pick: Google Chromecast
- Rich's ICYMI preview and peek ahead at the news week to come
- ChannelPro's Dallas 2018 SMB Forum Event